Armstrong property Management was founded by Jim Armstrong in August 1979 and incorporated in 1985 as JAPM INC dba Armstrong property Management. Our company has grown to be a trusted name in property management in Central California. We manage Multifamily, Commercial Buildings & Complexes, Single Family Homes/Condos, and Light Industrial. Armstrong Property Management is located at our primary management & maintenance facility 7046 W. Pershing Court, Visalia and our affiliate, Common Interest Development/Associations Management office, Armstrong Community Management is located at 116 N. Bridge Street, Visalia.
Our goal is to save our clients valuable time & energy through affordable professional & customized management services, with the intent of achieving maximum performance on our client’s investments.
Not all management companies are created equal. What makes us different?
- Well trained staff with Certified Managers
- In house maintenance services available
- Monthly exterior property inspections
- Prime Visalia location with attached shop near Highway 198 on/off ramp
- Long term experienced employees – Nine employees in the Visalia Rental office
- Available to the public, including lunch hours, most Saturdays and 24 hour emergency line
- Free rental lists to prospective tenants
- Direct deposit of monthly proceeds for owners and online payment options for tenants
- We fully screen applicants, including online credit checks
- No application fee to prospective tenants. Most companies charge $15-$30 per application
- Our business is fully insured.
- We place rentals ads in all major online sites, as well as signage on the vacant property
- We use California Association of Realtors® forms that receive automatic legal updates
- Constantly training staff and upgrading our technology
- All funds placed in secured Trust Account
- Detailed monthly accounting
- Our property management program & website links our properties to all major online rental sites
- No hidden charges
Being active in the community, Armstrong Property Management has received numerous awards, and recognitions including: Certificate of Congressional Recognition by Congressman Devin Nunes 2006, Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year 2006/2007 and Chamber of Commerce Medium Business of Year Finalist 2008/2009
After being in business in Visalia for almost 40 years, we know the Valley. Our staff is comprised of long term veterans along with well-trained young college graduates, which equates to experience, energy and innovation. If your property needs full service management from a team of hardworking professionals, give us a call. We can facilitate a change with a few days’ notice. We promise the Best Price for the Best Service! Please call for a free quote.